Sunday 21 July 2013

Utrecht

Hello everyone !
So I’m back from a short trip to the Netherlands and back on the blog again !
I have visited many different places, as you will see in my upcoming articles.
But let's start with the lovely city of Utrecht.

Utrecht is the fourth largest city in the Netherlands.
Utrecht's ancient city centre features many old beautiful buildings, such as the Dom Tower (the Cathedral Tower) built in the 14th century !





As you can see inside the Cathedral is a very pretty garden.
And here is the impressive view from the top of the Dom Tower.


Another landmark in Utrecht is the Oudegracht (old canal), which runs through the city center as well as its many bridges.




Naturally, Utrecht also has modern buildings.


Utrecht is definitely a place I would like to visit again !

I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment