Saturday 17 August 2013

Sardegna 5 - At sea level

Hello again everyone,

Here is my fifth article on Sardegna. In this one I'm simply showing you sea pictures. They have been taken throughout August and in differents parts of this beautiful island.
I particularly like the second, sixth and eight pictures because they relax me, and I think they evoke peace, calm, tranquility, etc, something quite a contrast with the fact that the sea is continually moving.
But I also like the other ones, as I love the sea haha :)
Please let me know what you think of them in the comments section below.
I took the pictures in very good quality, so open them if you want to see them full size. None of the pictures have been edited.
If you like them, you can download/save them to use them as wallpapers.

Enjoy and have a great day !









 

No comments:

Post a Comment