Friday 9 August 2013

Sardegna 3 - Baia di Conte

Hello everyone !

As I have already told you in my last two articles, I'm posting the pictures I took in Sardegna during August.

This is the third article, and there are still many more coming up soon !!!
In this one, I'm going to show you pictures taken in the beautiful di Conte Bay (Baia di Conte). It's a lovely little bay in the north of the island, with very calm and cristalline waters and perfectly white sand. The perfect place to relax on the sea side !
Baia di Conte is definitely one of my favorites parts of the island.

Please let me know what you think of the pictures on the comments section.
I took the pictures in very good quality, so open them if you want to see them full size. None of the pictures have been edited.
If you like them, you can download/save them to use them as wallpapers.
Enjoy and have a great day !









In this last picture, you can even see some stars in the sky ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment