Thursday 1 August 2013

Sardegna 1 - The Dune

Hello everyone !

During August I have been to Sardegna (in Italy), where I have visited many different places. It was a kind of a long road-trip around this huge island.
I'll be posting a lot of articles about Sardegna in the next days, so don't forget to check them out !!

For a start, I have selected these pictures taken in a huge sand dune in the west of the island in a small locality called Torre dei Corsari.
The dune is so high, so extense and with so little amount of vegetation that it makes you feel like you're in a desert. The dune is located next to a wonderful beach with really thin golden sand and lots of waves.

I took the pictures in very good quality, so open them if you want to see them full size. None of the pictures have been edited.
If you like them, you can download/save them to use them as wallpapers.
Please let me know what you think of the pictures in the comments section below !

Enjoy and have a great day !









Have you visited Sardegna ? Did you like it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment